Transmission:6-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE
Engine:2.4 liter 4 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:22 CITY / 32 HWY
The installed navigation system will keep you on the right path. See what's behind you with the back up camera on this small suv. The Chevrolet Equinox has a 2.4 liter 4 Cylinder Engine high output engine. This Chevrolet Equinox embodies class and sophistication with its refined white exterior. This 2014 Chevrolet Equinox is front wheel drive. The vehicle is outfitted with an OnStar communication system. Maintaining a stable interior temperature in it is easy with the climate control system. With the adjustable lumbar support in this 2014 Chevrolet Equinox your back will love you. Enjoy the tried and true gasoline engine in the Chevrolet Equinox. It has an automatic transmission. This small SUV will zip through traffic.
DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE: includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system and (AE8) driver 8-way power front seat adjuster. E85 FLEXFUEL CAPABLE. LICENSE PLATE BRACKET: FRONT. REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM. SEAT ADJUSTER FRONT: DRIVER 8-WAY POWER WITH POWER LUMBAR. WHEELS: 17" (43.2 CM) ALUMINUM. Equipment listed is based on original vehicle build. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling the dealer prior to purchase.
- DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE: includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system and (AE8) driver 8-way power front seat adjuster
- E85 FLEXFUEL CAPABLE
- LICENSE PLATE BRACKET: FRONT
- REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM
- SEAT ADJUSTER FRONT: DRIVER 8-WAY POWER WITH POWER LUMBAR
- WHEELS: 17" (43.2 CM) ALUMINUM
- Engine; 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing)(182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm; 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- Axle; 3.23 final drive ratio (Requires 1LH26 model and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- GVWR; 4960 lbs. (2250 kg) (Requires front-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Alternator; 120 amps
- Battery; maintenance free with rundown protection; 525 CCA
- Drivetrain; front-wheel drive
- Suspension; front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar; optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Suspension; rear independent multi-link with hydraulic rear trailing arm links and stabilizer bar
- Suspension; Refined Ride
- Brakes; 4-wheel antilock; 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust; single
- Tire; compact spare with steel wheel
- Luggage rack side rails; roof-mounted; Charcoal
- Bumpers; front and rear body-color with Charcoal lowers
- Moldings; Charcoal lower rocker
- Grille; Charcoal with chrome surround
- Headlamps; halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Glass; deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wipers; front variable-speed; intermittent with washer.
- Wiper; rear variable-speed; intermittent with washer
- Liftgate; rear manual with fixed glass
- Door handles; body-color
- Audio system feature; 80-watt 6-speaker system mid-range speakers in each door and tweeters in the A-pillars. (Upgradeable to (UZ8) Pioneer premium 8-speaker sound system.)
- Antenna; roof-mounted
- Seat; rear; 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Console; front center with armrest and concealed storage
- Armrest; rear center with dual cup holders
- Steering column; tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation includes speedometer; single trip odometer; fuel level; engine temperature and tachometer
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC) (Not available with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Windows; power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Rear Vision Camera
- Air conditioning; manual climate control
- Defogger; rear-window electric
- Cupholders; 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Power outlets; 4 auxiliary with covers; 12-volt includes 1 front of console; 1 in console; 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
- Mirror; inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors; driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles; front passenger and rear outboards
- Map pocket; front seatback; driver and front passenger
- Lighting; interior with theatre dimming; center-mounted dome; rear cargo area; dual front map lights; ambient lighting on center stack surround; and center console cupholders (Includes ambient lighting on instrument panel and center console.)
- Brakes; brake assist
- Brakes; Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- OnStar; 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response; Stolen Vehicle Assistance; Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for coverage map; details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.)
- Safety belts 3-point; driver and right-front passenger; height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- Safety belts; 3-point; rear; all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren); for child safety seats
This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. Purchased used and found that gas mileage and performance is better than average for an SUV. My spouse feels comfortable behind the wheel, and the maneuverability of the car is great. I can understand why there are so many of them on the road.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Vermillion Price available to everyone
Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
Advertised Price Excludes Tax, Title, License and Documentary Service Fee of $303.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 217-703-4610 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.