2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
2022 Chevy Equinox: Fuel Economy Numbers
There’s only one engine option for the 2022 Chevy Equinox, but Champaign drivers can pick between front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive depending on how they’ll be using their SUV. The two configurations offer slightly different fuel economy numbers:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox: Engine Performance
The 2022 Chevy Equinox’s mileage numbers are made possible by a strong 1.5L Turbo-powered engine, designed to deliver outstanding specs on the road. The Equinox also comes with an impressive towing capacity, capable of pulling anything from an ATV to a compact camper! Check out the details:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
2022 Chevy Equinox: Fuel-Saving Features
The 2022 Equinox is equipped with a few fuel-saving features designed to bolster your fuel economy numbers even more! Here are two of our favorites:
- Automatic Stop/Start: This handy feature kicks in when you come to a full and complete stop with your foot on the brake. Under certain conditions, the engine will shut off to save fuel – but as soon as you take your foot off the brake, the engine will instantaneously restart. This can save you quite a bit of gas waiting at long traffic lights, adding up bit by bit. You can turn off this feature whenever you want by using the designated disable switch.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Your car’s fuel economy can be affected by your tire pressure, which is why the Chevy Equinox comes standard-equipped with a TPMS designed to tell you when one of your tires has too much or too little air.
Get Behind the Wheel at Vermilion Chevrolet Buick GMC!
If you have any questions about the Chevy Equinox gas mileage, or want more information on the features of this all-new compact SUV, contact our office anytime! You can also get behind the wheel and take an available model out for a test drive by coming to our dealership near Savoy. Let our finance department take care of paperwork after you browse our new vehicle specials so that you can take home the Equinox at a price that works for you.
More from Vermilion Chevrolet Buick GMC
Are you thinking about making the new Tahoe your next vehicle? We don’t blame you! This ruggedly handsome SUV would look great rolling down any Danville street. And every single version of it is packed with value, whether it’s the Chevy Tahoe RST, the Chevy Tahoe Z71, or some other trim. Let’s take a closer…
The new GMC Terrain for sale at Vermilion Chevrolet Buick GMC is a compact SUV, but that doesn’t mean it compromises on space inside the cabin. In fact, the 2022 GMC Terrain interior is roomy, comfortable, and loaded with a wide range of convenient features that will enhance your Danville-area driving experience. Find out more for yourself at…
If you’re looking for an all-new fuel-efficient SUV to upgrade your Danville drives, then it’s worth asking how good is the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy! This all-new compact SUV is available in both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations, depending on your needs, and has impressive mileage numbers alongside a powerful engine. The team…